Bahrain shareholding company
A Closed Shareholding Company consists of a number of persons (not less than two) who subscribe by way of negotiable shares which are not offered to the public for subscription. GCC nationals and foreign investors are permitted to own company shares. Moreover, US nationals are treated similarly to GCC citizens.
- Limited liability
- Banking, insurance, and investment activities are allowed
- Local operations are allowed
- Local of office presence is required
- Minimum share capital required is BHD250,000
- A minimum of 50% of the capital must be paid initially at the time of incorporation; the remaining to pay within three years.
- The nominal value of each share shall not be less than BHD0.100 and shall not exceed BHD 100
- The minimum number of shareholders required is two
- The minimum number of directors required is three
- Annual submission of audited financial statements to MOICT is required
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are Individuals
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Company registration application form.
- Draft memorandum & articles of association.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Capital deposit certificate (after preliminary approval).
- Financial Auditor’s report or evolution letter for in-kind capital (if any).
- CPR copy for Bahraini partners and expatriates, passport and visa pages copies for non-Bahrainis.
- Original, stamped & signed no objection letter from the current employer for Bahrainis employed in the private sector (signed by the owner of the Establishment or from the company’s authorized signatory).
- An original bank reference and CV for non-GCC nationals.
- Original educational qualifications and experience letter (depending on the activity).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors or general assembly resolution to be a shareholder in the company
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party, theMinistry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain at the country of origin (or)
- The authorized party, the Embassy of the concerned country in the kingdom of Bahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE