Bahrain shareholding company
B.S.C. Public or Open
A Public Shareholding Company consists of a number of promoters (not less than two) who subscribe by way of negotiable shares. Shareholders are liable for the company’s debts and obligations to the extent of the value of their shares. GCC nationals and foreign investors are permitted to own company shares. Moreover, US nationals are treated similarly to GCC citizens.
- Limited liability
- Commercial, banking, insurance, and investment activities are allowed
- Local office presence is required
- Minimum share capital required is BHD1,000,000
- Minimum number of founding shareholders is seven
- Minimum number of directors is five
- Annual submission of audited financial statements to MOICT is required
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are Individuals
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Company registration application form.
- Draft memorandum & articles of association.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Capital deposit certificate (after preliminary approval).
- Financial Auditor’s report or evolution letter for in-kind capital (if any).
- Feasibility Study.
- CPR copy for Bahraini partners and expatriates, passport and visa pages copies for non-Bahrainis.
- Original, stamped & signed no objection letter from the current employer for Bahrainis employed in the private sector (signed by the owner of the Establishment or from the company’s authorized signatory).
- An original bank reference and CV for non-GCC nationals.
- Original educational qualifications and experience letter (depending on the activity).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors or general assembly resolution to be a shareholder in the company
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party,theMinistryofForeignaffairsandtheEmbassyofBahrainatthe country of origin (or)
- The authorized party,theEmbassyoftheconcernedcountryinKingdomofBahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE