A feasibility study is the analysis of the practicability of a proposed idea. It evaluates the economic, environmental, technical and quality of life aspects of proposed business ideas. Coupled with the project’s compatibility with the local community, this information allows decision makers to have the accurate and relevant information needed to make informed choices.
The Feasibility Study analyses potential solutions against a set of requirements evaluates their ability to meet these objectives, describe a recommended solution, and offer a justification for this selection. It should address issues that could influence the success of a potential project and assess the advantages and disadvantages of each option so they can be ranked.In general terms, the elements of a feasibility analysis for a project should cover the following:
Process Work: What will be required to satisfy the need? Cost Estimate: Estimating project cost to an acceptable level of accuracy. Financial Analysis: An analysis of the cash flow profile of the project. Project Impacts: Environmental, social, cultural, political, and economic impacts may be some of the factors that will determine how a project is perceived by the public. Conclusions and Recommendations: Overall outcome of the project analysis.
Call us for free consultation 38805822 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Feasibility Study Process
Market Sizing & Trends
The first step in conducting a feasibility study is to understand the market size and trends that are affecting the market. To start, Arabian Document Clearance identifies all markets in which the client competes or plans to compete. Next, we determine the relevant size of these markets. The relevant market size equals a company’s sales if it were to capture 100% of its specific niche of the market.
In order to successfully serve customers, businesses must have an acute understanding of customers’ needs. Through primary and/or secondary research, Arabian Document Clearance uncovers the precise needs of customers, how these needs are currently being fulfilled, and what is required to better satisfy these customers. By truly understanding customers, we are able to assess 100%.
In today’s global marketplace, conducting detailed competitive intelligence is critical. By uncovering the strategies of large, small and emerging competitors, critical lessons are learned. Armed with this knowledge, Arabian Document Clearance is able to develop strategies for clients that avoid potential dangers and capitalize on emerging opportunities in the kingdom of Bahrain and the entire GCC.
The process of conducting in-depth market sizing and trend analysis, customer needs research and competitive intelligence results in vast amounts of data and information. for that customer needs to find an industry expert in Research Arabian Document Clearance works with our clients to expertly access this information. Specifically, the refinements which can make these ideas even stronger.
Our Feasibility Study will cover
Market - Analysis
- Supply analysis: current sources, trends
- Supply projections
- Demand analysis: Local and external
- Market supply gap analysis: past & present
- projected demand analysis
- Competitiveness of products (quality and prices).
Technical - Analysis
- Technologies evaluation
- Alternative technologies investigations
- Facilities production capacities analysis
- Production minimum economic size
- Major cost items
- Inputs resources requirements and availability
Operational - Analysis
- Legal requirements
- Organizational form
- management of the project
- Stakeholders analysis
- Beneficiaries analysis
- Resource requirement and availability
Environmental - Analysis
- Temperature relevant to intended project
- Land, water, air resources
- Safety factors
- Plant and process design
- Storage system and safety
- Effective Treatment plan
Financial - Analysis
- Commercial profitability
- Projected financial information
- P/L and Balance sheet
- C/F and Capital expenditure forecasts
- Sensitivity analysis
- Profitability measurement
Economic - Analysis
- Project Objectives
- Identification of project costs
- Evaluation of project costs
- Identification of project benefits
- Evaluation of project benefits
- Benefit-cost analysis
Why Arabian Document Clearance?
- Knowledge of local market.
- Full Fledged Market Research Team which can cover GCC.
- Can provide service across GCC or In Bahrain.
- Track record of creating successful plans.
- Expertise across various industries, please check the sectors page.
- Plans we create was successfully used to get funding from various types of investors, banks, funds etc.
- Plans successfully used to get approval for the new company in Bahrain.
Need a Business Plan?
We can make the best and detailed Business plan