Branch of a foreign company
A branch of a foreign company which is incorporated and registered outside Bahrain may be registered as an operational office, representative office or a regional office. A Bahraini in the same industry must act as a sponsor unless the branch or office is being set up in Bahrain as a regional goods or services distribution center.
- The parent company shall bear all liability of its branch in Bahrain.
- Business operations are allowed only for an operational of office
- Representative and regional of offices are only permitted to undertake marketing and promotion
- Banking, insurance and investment arrangement activities are allowed (operational of office only)
- Local of office presence is required
- No minimum share capital is required
- A branch manager is required
- A local sponsor is required for an operational office, with the exception of branches licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) and the Committee for Organising Engineering Professional Practice (COEPP)
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Specific documents concerning the branch Manager or directors
- Company registration application form.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Sponsorship agreement signed with a Bahraini trader for operational branches (except representative office, regional office, and GCC companies).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors’ resolution to establish the branch in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Guarantee letter from the parent company taking full responsibility for the Bahrain branch.
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party, the Ministry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain at the country of origin (or)
- The authorized party, the Embassy of the concerned country in the kingdom of Bahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- CPR or passport copies for non-resident.
- Authenticated power of attorney.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE