Commandite By Shares Company
Commandite Partnership by Shares Is a limited partnership company by shares that consists of two categories of partner, one of which is that of joint partners who are jointly liable to the extent of all their property for the company’s obligations, and the other category is that of silent partners who are not liable for the company’s obligations except to the extent of their shares in the capital. The capital must not be less than (BD 20,000) Twenty Thousand Bahraini Dinars.
- Limited liability – there are two categories of partners: limited partners or shareholders and partners with unlimited liability (joint partners)
- Banking and Insurance activities are not allowed
- Local operations are allowed
- Local office presence is required
- Minimum share capital required is BD 20,000
- The minimum number of partners and promoters required is 4
- Minimum number of directors required is 2
- An external auditor is required
- Local sponsor is not required
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are Individuals
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Company registration application form.
- Draft memorandum & articles of association.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Capital deposit certificate (after preliminary approval).
- Financial Auditor’s report or evolution letter for in-kind capital (if any).
- CPR copy for Bahraini partners and expatriates, passport and visa pages copies for non-Bahrainis.
- Original, stamped & signed no objection letter from the current employer for Bahrainis employed in the private sector (signed by the owner of the Establishment or from the company’s authorized signatory).
- An original bank reference and CV for non-GCC nationals.
- Original educational qualifications and experience letter (depending on the activity).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors or general assembly resolution to be a shareholder in the company
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party, theMinistry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain at the country of origin (or)
- The authorized party, the Embassy of the concerned country in the kingdom of Bahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE