A partnership company is a company without limited liability. A general partnership is an association of two or more parties trading together under a specific collective trade name for commercial purposes. The partners assume joint liability to the extent of their entire property for the partnership’s debts.
There are no provisions in the law concerning the minimum or maximum capital required of a partnership or the maximum number of partners allowed. However, the partnership should have a minimum of two partners. Other types of partnerships include Limited Partnerships and Partnership Limited by Shares.
- UnLimited liability
- Banking, insurance, and investment activities are not allowed
- Local operations are allowed
- Local of office presence is required
- No minimum share capital
- The minimum number of partners required is two
- The minimum number of directors required is two
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are Individuals
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Company registration application form.
- Draft memorandum & articles of association.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Financial Auditor’s report or evolution letter for in-kind capital (if any).
- CPR copy for Bahraini partners and expatriates, passport and visa pages copies for non-Bahrainis.
- Original, stamped & signed no objection letter from the current employer for Bahrainis employed in the private sector (signed by the owner of the Establishment or from the company’s authorized signatory).
- An original bank reference and CV for non-GCC nationals.
- Original educational qualifications and experience letter (depending on the activity).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors or general assembly resolution to be a shareholder in the company
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party, the Ministry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain at the country of origin (or)
- The authorized party, the Embassy of the concerned country in the kingdom of Bahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE