Simple Commandite Company
A Simple Commandite company is a limited partnership company established by one or more partners who are jointly liable to the extent of their entire personal wealth for the company’s obligations and other partners who have invested in the company but are not involved in its management, i.e. “Limited partners”. Limited partners are held responsible for the company’s obligations only to the extent of the capital contributed by them.
- Limited liability – there are two types of partners: limited partners and partners with unlimited liability
- Local office presence is required
- Banking, insurance, and investment arrangements are prohibited
- Business operations are permissible in Bahrain
- There are no minimum capital requirements
- Foreign ownership is limited to 49%
- General required documents
- Specific required documents if partners are Individuals
- Specific required documents if partners are company
- Company registration application form.
- Draft memorandum & articles of association.
- External entities pre-approval (depending on the activity).
- Financial Auditor’s report or evolution letter for in-kind capital (if any).
- CPR copy for Bahraini partners and expatriates, passport and visa pages copies for non-Bahrainis.
- Original, stamped & signed no objection letter from the current employer for Bahrainis employed in the private sector (signed by the owner of the Establishment or from the company’s authorized signatory).
- An original bank reference and CV for non-GCC nationals.
- Original educational qualifications and experience letter (depending on the activity).
- Copy of commercial registration certificate.
- Copy of memorandum or Article of association and its amendments (if any) for foreign companies.
- Latest audited financial report if the company is at least one year old.
- Board of directors or general assembly resolution to be a shareholder in the company
All documents concerning foreign companies have to be authenticated from one of the options below:
- The authorized party, theMinistry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain at the country of origin (or)
- The authorized party, the Embassy of the concerned country in the kingdom of Bahrain, and the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Company Formation Process
APPLICATION OF CR
COMPLETION OF CR
COMPLETION OF LICENSE
Benefits of Outsourcing your clearing works to
Arabian Document Clearance
- MONEY SAVING
- DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- RENEWAL REMINDER SERVICE
- HASSLE FREE SERVICE
- FREE UPDATES
- GROWTH PARTNER
- ON TIME EVERY TIME
- TRANSPARENT SERVICE
We guarantee a considerable reduction in the cost of your Document Processing and Clearing
Enabling you to devote more time to your core wealth creation activities. Usually, it takes 3 to 14 working days to register a company with MOICT in Bahrain But sometimes it might take more time if some approvals are needed for some specific business activates.
One point of contact for all services
Our computerized client database system stores all essential information including all renewal dates for your licenses, visas, registrations. We act for you on time and avoid you incurring any penalties.
All your document processing is hassle-free because we pick up and deliver the document to your office after clearing from Government Departments of Immigration, Labour, Economic, and Municipalities.
With us, you are always up to date with all latest Government initiatives, rules, and regulations.
As a part of an international conglomerate we always have considerable resources at our disposal. We are able to match resources required to maintain the quality of service you expect even when your business is growing at supersonic pace.
You get detailed breakdown and receipts of all Government charges and expenses
Request a Call Back
Request a Quote
Request A Quote
Foreign Investor? want a 100% ownership?
There are More than 300 activities to choose!
We Offer a Range of Support Services