Is your Business affected due to COVID-19 Pandemic??
Get Support from Tamkeen!
Business Continuity Support Program
Following the Royal Directive of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, to unite the national efforts to combat the repercussions of COVID-19 and the impact it had caused on economic levels, Tamkeen launches the Business Continuity Support Program to offer financial support to adversely affected small and micro enterprises. This comes as part of the economic stimulus packages announced by the Government of Bahrain.
• Active CR/valid license
• Micro and small enterprises (up to 50 employees)
• Based and operating in Bahrain
• Employees should be registered under SIO/LMRA
• Provides audited financial statement or inhouse management accounts for 2019 (if available)
• Enterprises should not be owned more than 50% by the Government
• Enterprises should not have active LMRA offenses
• Enterprises should not have active violation (s) with Tamkeen/LMRA
• Enterprises’ operations are adversely affected by the repercussions of COVID-19
• Rental Contract
• Last 3-months Electricity & Water Bill
• Last 3-months Bank Statement
• Audited Financial Statement and/or inhouse management accounts for 2019 (if available)
• Evidence that proves the enterprise is adversely affected by COVID-19
How To Apply
1. Create and activate your online account through Tamkeen’s portal (www.tamkeen.bh)
2. Log in to your account and register your enterprise under ‘My Companies’
3. Provide your IBAN details
4. Create and submit the ‘Business Continuity Support Program’ application
5. Application will be verified and evaluated
6. Upon approval, the first payment will be transferred to your bank account
7. Submit a payment request along with the supporting documents for the second and third payment
Need assistance in the application ?
Get 100% virtual assistance from the comfort of your home...